View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 09:06 AM
Developer
DeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZU View Post
Dear Ultyma,

You shouldn't get mad or take it personal, people just want to see something from you guys in exchange for their money. At one point you were all developing for the love of the game, now you're coming on here requesting money to continue for it's very existence? What makes matters worse is that anytime someone asks for a deadline, you ban them or lock them out from the site. I ask you this, if you were me and you were seeing this, would that encourage you to open up your wallet?

Look, I'm not saying you guys are scamming us, I'm simply saying that you should be more transparent with the project. Explain to folks in detail what it costs to keep things going i.e. server costs etc. and please give folks a realistic timetable even if that's 10 years from now.

You will prob. delete this post and or ban me but whatever, I had to speak my mind.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

We aren't requesting money to continue developing.

We can continue developing without the test center.

But how do you expect to efficiently test an MMO server as complex as SWG with 500+ users on a 5mbit home cable connection?

Without the test center, things don't get fixed because there's no way to test things correctly.

And we've told people how much the server costs are 10 hundred trillion billion times. Do some research before posting a smartass reply like that.