View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekaika View Post
Wow.

Picture this. A guy is at work or in his home remote connecting into our server from Hungary. Another guy is doing the same from Spain. I'm in Hawaii. Max is in Australia. Phantomleader is in Virginia. cRush is in Florida. Kyle lives on the Moon. You get the picture. We're not sitting in cubicals in an office working 9 to 5 on this.

Now, given this, the only way to possibly update you on every code fix is to ask our debuggers to essentially simultaneously blog while they're trying to debug code in their spare time. I'm not going to ask them to do that, because it sounds absurd and ridiculous. When we happen to be privy to information, we share it. When we don't, well, that's ok too.

I know you want info, you want updates, you want ETA's, you want a lot of things. We give you everything possible in our power to give you, believe me. I hope you can, in turn, give us some relief from demanding things out of our capabilities. We're doing this for you.
Trust me, I was not trying to be demanding at all. I was just boosting out some ideas that may help everyone in return, but you gave very valid points and I understand why you're not able to give out certain information. Sorry if I came off snotty in my OP.

Odissa: Master Image Designer/Master Tailor

Arihanna: Master Rifleman/Master Combat Medic

Blutsaugerin: Master Doctor

Making gamers out of moms since 1996'

http://www.alloutassault.net