View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azron_Stoma View Post
can anyone tell me what the in game Measurements are for the X-wing in JTL? I've been doing some research and measuring some of the larger ships in JTL using waypoints and have come to a rather bizzare outcome, it appears that both the Nebulon B frigate as well as the Imperial Star destroyer are 60% larger than their commonly stated sizes, the Nebulon B frigate reaches almost 500 meters (cannonically 300), while the Imperial Star Destroyer stretches almost 2600 meters (1600 meters cannonically) if the X-wing's length in space (not the ground, though that might account for some things) is 20 meters than we can shrink ALL space units aproximately 40% and get their proper cannon size which would also allow for more room in Space in general, Space Stations, Asteroids etc would not have to be adjusted, though the debris fields prolly should be. the X-wing's "Proper" length is 12.5 meters and I compared pictures of on screen X-wings and JTL X-Wings looking at the R2 units for differences, and I see that, I would estimate the R2 unit looks around 60% Larger in the Movie X-wing than the JTL X-Wing.
My head hurts....:confused:
*I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.

-Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
Because then you're a mile away, and you have his shoes.