View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakinHybrid View Post
First, let me mark my first post with a hearty congratulations for the people who have been working on this project. Thanks to you guys, we get to experience SWG the way it used to be.

Looking at the project status, I noticed "Skills" were at level 2, yet upon logging in, I saw we automatically have a good deal of the professions. How's that possible?

And also, this next question need not be answered, but what is the ETA for the overall project, for when everything will be ready to go "live," so to speak?
Your first question was answered above.. You are only granted abilities at this point. Skills are obtained after getting enough exp to learn a particular one, then having the ability to teach it after it is learned.. ect.. there is presumably plenty to be completed in this aspect..

To answer your second question, though I realize this question will come up again and again since people choose to avoid reading the FAQ, is that there is no ETA... it will be completed when it is completed. Ramsey, if he doesn't mind me adding, had elected to stop giving out "precise" ETA's because they aren't really ETA's, but rather "could maybe be done at this time". With that being said.. the FAQ would be a good reference point in regards to your question. It was recently updated, and is a work in progress.. but answers plenty of questions.