View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Max wrote

Since only a minimal amount of code from the current TC revision can be reused...
---------------------------------------------------

Ouch. Am I reading this right? Four years of development to get to where you were, and now you're basically back at square one (or two) again? Because to me that implies that Suncrusher could very well be something like 5-6 years or more away...

Anyway, I'd also like to say that I'm currently seeing some truly horrendous levels of botting, cheating, and gold spamming going on in MMORPGs these days. It really does seem like a whole new generation has taken over online gaming from the old guard, and that these e-brats and farmers have become a malignant cancer. I think you guys on test center should probably cut the devs some slack on the rubber banding thing. In fact - and I know I'm going to get some hate for this one - I'm not sure I'll even play SWGemu unless there are also going to be some tough tools to crack down on unattended macroing. I know Sony's enforcement was zero on this too, but personally I'm just sick to death of it. I admit it shouldn't mean anything to me when I grind my way to Master (and have fun doing it) and someone else just macros their way there in a few days. But for some reason it does. Maybe one of you who's taken psych 101 can tell me what my malfunction is? But I do suspect I'm not the only one.

Last edited by Pynda; 11-01-2009 at 06:14 AM. Reason: grammar