View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 08:21 PM

It may help preventing/fixing exploits in long term, yes but again that doesn't explain why they can use speedhack/teleport/godknowswhat to some place that takes 10 mins to walk for 'regular' ones.

While we are all experiencing rubberbanding because of speed hackers it's really smart to allow some "cool enough to be hacker" people to use speed hacking.

Reading announcement made me remember a Glengarry Glen Ross scene Al Pacino was taunting Kevin Spacey about "being nephew" but since i need to obey the rules unlike some "chosen ones" i can't post a video link or whole rant here because it contains some bad words. If someone that has a "nephew" status who is "leet enough to be allowed to officially hack" can post i'll be glad.

And supporting this, is even worse.

Test Server eh? So why other people not "testing" that "nephew" status instead of walking/rubberbanding/walking/rubberbanding moonwalk situation? Haven't people reported bugs, exploits other than this 'ace squad'?

Seperating your testers/players by officially allowing some of them to do hacking after announcing "Zero-Tolerance" is also ironic and a bad move.