View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 11:00 AM

Whilst I agree it's hard for players to lose their present point in the game, I believe that when everyone signed up for an account they realised that this is a TC and as such any problems will be ironed out whilst the project is in the testing stage. How can developers implement changes when there is an outcry everytime? The TC that is supposed to be a testing vehicle for a final product morphs into a half working game that kind of does what it should but will never realise it's potential because fixes that need to be implemented cannot be done because the testing community refuses to accept the changes, which is madness.

The game is free and whilst it is I believe that players should embrace the changes and test them for the developers. That's what game testers do? If we were paying for the service then I agree that our opinions should make more difference but as it stands, we are just testing a product. I speak as both a digital product tester and a 6 year vet from SOE's version that cancelled his sub to play this. I am testing this game before live, and so is everybody here. My 2p worth. Flame away.