View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroniX View Post
Thanx for answers! I will try, and then post here, how does it work ))) And one more question. I want to help in testing. From what i can start? Professions, craft, something else? Or i can just play for fun? ^_^

Fouded this: Trial client/ This means that i will banned if i try yo play with it. But you say i can try. Didn't see logic here. Well... 3gb downloaded....for nothing ((( Going download Starting kit...
Hi Andronix. To help with testing just play the game and do what you like. Kill things, try out various professions, try some artisan bits etc and then report any bugs if you find some. Bugs reports should be made in this section of the forum: http://www.swgemu.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23 and please check to see if someone else has posted the same bug which you could then reply to and provide more info Welcome to the emu!