View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 09:33 PM

This may or may not be the right thread for this but here goes.

I had a potential idea to streamline the fine tuning of the Anti-Hack, run a seperate server just like the current one but giving 1 mil creds for training and only 1 planet available, have a one week 150-250 person application period where you pick people based on region and connection speed (to account for all types of lag). Once the applicants have been narrowed down for who will help test/fine tune give about 1/3 of the people a speed hack grade speed of varying degrees. Then tune the AH so only the folks with the souped up speed get rubberbanded.

That way we dont have do deal with the rubberbanding while trying to test and the problem is still solved in the end, and so what if jim-bob gets jedi with his hack, theres bound to be another wipe and he's bound to be caught.

P.S. For the record, right now I cant even move 5 feet WALKING half the time because of the AH system, kinda hard to test when you cant move at all .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current toons: Redheaded Stepchild, Das Craftinator

My spore name is DarkMandalore ( http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/DarkMandalore ) if anyone wants to see what I've made, widget wont work in sig.