View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 08:56 PM

Ekaika, I submitted a ticket but here is the details from when it happened to me.

My toon is a Wookiee and I was using TK skills and a VK. I was fighting at Fort Tusken, avoiding the Witch Doctors as my group was too small. Anytime we got agro from one we would start to run, but we noticed they would not follow us out of the rooms and we'd lose agro. After some time I had to log off so I left the fort and drove back to Mos Espa and logged in the cantina. I did not fight anything along the way.

Three hours later when I wanted to play again I loaded my alt in so I could give my main a doctor buff and go back to the fort. But when I got to Mos Espa there was a Witch Doctor in the cantina agro'd to nothing, but standing in fight position right where I logged my main out. He wasnt even concerned that I was standing right next to him.
So I alt/tab knowing my main is gonna die quick!! When I load in he incaps me immediately... but ...he didnt DB me though for some time. I got the incap message and countdown 4 times and then got the cloning message. AFter he killed me he was no longer agro'd to anything but didnt leave. I wondered if he came all the way from Fort Tusken agro'd to me the whole 3 hours or so I was offline? Anyways, when I cloned was when I had 1/1 health. I don't recall having a disease while at the Fort or getting one from the Witch Doctor when he incap'd and DB'd me.

I hope this helps! Let me know if I can provide any more information.

Wehhh