View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 08:53 PM

I read the start of this thread shortly after it went up and initially I was in agreement with the majority with the wtf this is crazy reaction but I thought better of posting at the time because I figured there was obviously more to it than I knew. As the hours go by more comes out and frankly I feel like I know even less. I'm sure essentially that this was all brought about with the best of intentions but it just wasn't thought through and discussed as it should have been. Maybe there's positives to having sploiters working on the exploit team if it's done right I dunno. But it's not a switch you can just flick three days after sending a zero-tolerance message to everyone. That's madness.

I've read so much in this topic where somebody's said a load of stuff and not substatiated it in the slightest and then somebody laps it up and it spirals out of control over the following pages, just tiny little comments "I heard this" and "Apparently that." I just wish some people would just chill out a bit and be a bit more constructive but I understand the frustration ofc. Seeings I wouldn't be much help myself I'm just gonna stay out of it and hope this all dies down soon so those involved can find some resolution and move forward from from this.

Cartoon was awesome lol