View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jksdustin View Post
So let me get this straight, you market yourselves by saying you'll listen to the community, yet you go with the minority?
This leads to 6 questions

1. What are you going to do to the dupers/account sellers/buyers? (buyers should get the same treatment as sellers for being dumb enough to buy an account for a game in testing stages)

From what I heard, they have plans in place to lower the duped credits.

2. Will you now stop worrying about semi-irrelivent things like the jedi system (an actual one can always be set up in OR, ours was fine the way it was, and don't get me wrong, nothing against jedi, i was making one and still voted for yes) and begin to focus on some actual fixes?

While its cool to have a jedi (i mean come on, everyone and there mother has one), it hurts the game, just like it did in the original. The system being proposed for SC will fix this. So I agree , they shouldnt waste time worrying about it.

3. Are you planning on doing anything for the people who deleted their characters already to help you with the wipe? (I myself am not one, but I believe I saw some posts from people talking about already doing it because "someone" had told them about the wipe before hand, and considering the fact the majority was for wipe there could be a decent number.)

There was NEVER an official word saying there was or wasnt a wipe. If you deleted your character or someone else did, they are dumb asses. Its not the dev's fault.

4. If inflation is apparently so bad that you had to wipe and now its going to remain the same for a while, how do you expect to deal with it until OR? (First because now it will continue, second because now so many more people know its possible to dupe credits and items it will most likely happen alot more)

The inflation is only one part of this. The biggest part is all the overpowered **** people are picking up off of sentinels. Everyone Ive seen goes rifles and bugs the sentinels out and exploits to get the loot. These weapons have WRECKED any fun in the game. And I have a perspective from both sides. I have really crazy weapons and ive used them and had them used on me. Its ignorant, foolish, and simply not fun.

5. Are you guys gonna pull this again anytime before OR over the same stupid stuff, or will the next one come with an actual fix? (I know you probably can't answer this, but still what the hell man?)

I would be no. Dont be suprised though if there are some changes here and there. I know I wouldnt be. Maybe a credit wipe of a certain % few people or something like that.

6. How many people created accounts since the poll was started? Because its my opinion that anyone who was not playing prior to the wipe announcement should not have been able to vote.

Who really cares?

This whole thing pisses me off.

You don't have to stay here. No one is making you.

Look, the bottom line is simple. You do NOT pay for this game in a test state. You wont be required to pay at anytime ever. If you donate, thats YOUR choice and by no means does it give you the right to voice your opinion. I know a developer personally and he does this for free. It takes up all his time from work to sleep. These developers are doing this for me, and you, and everyone else that loved the original game. If they choose to wipe it to make it more fun for people or they chose not to, thats there choice. In no way do they have to do anything for you or me. You ****ers should be greatful that they are doing what they are doing at all.