View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 02:19 PM

playing with this last night and trying to "force" a box ... with some success. there were two things that "forced" a box for me , one was multiple instances and tabbing back and forth between them (created a full-on box where the /stand macro could not get me out) and creating a new toon (minor box)

I have found that the new player itms are nonexistant and create errors when transfering them into the bank "unknown error has occured during container transfer" kinda thing, deleting these itms and applying a self-fix solved the new toon problem for me

multiple instances seem to apply the bug on me as well, depending on the bandwith being used at the time (3 toon in cnet cantina at once and quickly tabbing back and forth through them caused this .... INCONSISTANTLY ... but caused it none the less) this created a box where i could not break, or required exceptional amounts of paintence to get to a shuttle.

there was one other way where i getting the RB bug , and i had an itm in my inventory that would disappear from time to time and when reappeared would auto-equip, i deleted this itm as well and it seemed to do tha trick

what fixes these things most often is the /stand macrothen shuttle (is not 100% for me)
and the go prone and clone method (i made work 10 times ina row)

as i said before these are things that i tried and what i did about them, so its not the "bible" of fixes hehe, but if these can work for you, here they are

Don't Click Here