View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobreeze View Post
So because I don't agree with you I shouldn't post? I'm not going to blow sunshine up anyone's ass if I disagree. You yourself haven't provided anything helpful either, ironic.
Are you always this naive? My whole post was meant to be helpful. I was reporting a bug, and expressing an opinion on how I think it would be easier for them to report what bugs are fixed or being fixed upon crashes. How is that not helpful? Or do you not understand the meaning of helpful, as you do not understand the meaning of troll?

If you posted in other places rather than only the ones you do not agree with, you wouldn't look so bad, but the plain fact that you only post when you see something you don't agree with makes you look like a major douche bag. I'm not asking you to blow smoke up anyone's ass. I'm asking you to lay off every single person who has an opinion simply because you can't fathom agreeing with them. The world doesn't revolve around you and what you think. Let people express themselves without rude asses like you barging in and starting drama to get threads locked.

PS: Edit your post to twist more words why don't you. I never said I was "pooing" on anyone. I was simply stating ways to make things better on them as *I* see fit. They don't have to listen, nor read, and neither do you. Trolling because you know I'm going to respond back to you doesn't make you any less of a troll. I enjoy this game, I'm happy someone is developing it, and I will give my opinion as I see fit, I just ask that YOU don't come in here and **** on them because you don't agree. Threads shouldn't have to be locked because someone expresses how they feel and then someone like you comes in to counter react an attack and get it closed. So why don't you just stop responding and egging things on.

Odissa: Master Image Designer/Master Tailor

Arihanna: Master Rifleman/Master Combat Medic

Blutsaugerin: Master Doctor

Making gamers out of moms since 1996'

http://www.alloutassault.net

Last edited by GestorterEngel; 10-01-2009 at 05:04 PM.