View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
I know you are new, you said so yourself, but maybe searching and reading a bit before you post next time.

Here, since you are new:
*Bi-Weekly Updates On Hold (June 2009)
*Major Update 6/14/09
*DevChats On Hold (June 2009)
*I need an update!!!

*http://www.swgemu.com/events/
As much as I know you love being a cheerleader for the Emu team, psyclown02 is absolutely correct; nothing is happening.

I dare you to go on the TC during "Prime-Time" and find more than 20 people in Theed, because it won't happen. More and more people are giving up on this project daily. StK has settled for finding other games to play, and when our SWG players ask for a status report, we simply answer with "who cares".

Not giving ETA's is one thing, but simply ignoring the community, without even giving updates as to what is, or isn't being worked on, for the upcoming patch is an entirely different thing all together.

At this point, people don't care about what exactly is happening behind closed doors, or when exactly something is going to happen on the TC. Instead, now people want reassurance that ANYTHING is happening, and that the TC isn't simply at a stand-still.

You can give new people dead-links with no information pertaining to their questions at all, all you want, but all it is doing is confusing people.

I am sure the Dev team is thinking that people will forgive, and forget when the patch eventually does come out, maybe next year, so they refuse to answer questions. This might be true, and people might be excited again for the EMu project then, but for now, the only thing that is happening is that people are feeling very abandoned, and left out.

I am sure I can speak for 99% of the EMu population when I say that an actual update on the upcoming patch would be greatly appreciated. And not just the same thing we have heard over, and over again. Having real community reps that do more than re-word the same answer every time someone asks a question wouldn't be a bad thing, in reality, it is something that thing project needs, badly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
All forms of hacking, exploiting, and anything designed to break, bend or in anyway alter or skew SWGEmu gameplay experience in favor of one player or against another player is encouraged within strict guidelines.