View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audune View Post
Thats funny, I logged into the TC and had at least 20 people around me... and I was dueling 4 of them.

I wasn't counting, but its still quite populated. One name that I didn't see was Tropicana though... and it was me just randomly logging in at 10pm Pacific time.

I just dont understand how that wookie was regening soo quickly....
I am sure you are quite proud of your witty banter, and the 'I'll show you' attitude, but you are simply helping me prove my point.

The Emu has many issues that need to be addressed, and while the upcoming patch is suppose to fix some of those issues, the last thing the forums need are moderators, of any kind, coming on here and jousting with members about whether or not the TC is populated.

My post wasn't simply made to attack the TC, and claim that it is dying, my post was made because people are asking for answers, practically everyday, and instead of getting them, they get responses like yours, which in no way help the situation, and can lead members to believe they are simply being mocked.

Quality Assurance is one of the many titles given to members of the community, and if I am not mistaken, I do believe that title obligates said members to do just that, assure players of the community that their money, and time is not simply being wasted, as people are beginning to wonder.

All people are asking for is for someone to come on the forums, and let them know what is happening. Giving out very small particles of information months apart is not very promising. This is not a multi-billion dollar corporation shielding their information from competitors, this is an Emulation project that is lacking in almost any information at all.

Giving out answers doesn't hurt a project like this, it helps, alot. Even if the only answer we get is "we don't know yet", I am sure plenty of people will accept it as "something". Instead, we get silence, and that is very discouraging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
All forms of hacking, exploiting, and anything designed to break, bend or in anyway alter or skew SWGEmu gameplay experience in favor of one player or against another player is encouraged within strict guidelines.

Last edited by Tropicana; 09-07-2009 at 05:15 AM.