View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 10:54 AM

lol I think its funny that this comes up.

Im pretty sick of hearing all the whining and complaining from everybodies parts.. For goodness sakes the devs work on this hard, yes with their own spare time. And thats awesome, and No Im not going to post here to kiss their balls like so many of the members of this community do.. Because Im sure while they may appreciate that every once in a while... The countless "Thank you" and "You're Awesome Threads" you post trying to butter them up accomplishes nothing.

What you can do is be quiet, realize that what you are contributing is little or nothing. And quit all your *****ing. I appologize for the language. But, people aren't on TC anymore! Wow! Because School is in, College courses are back in session, and most people don't find that a GAME should take up that much more of their lives.

Just be patient.. Quit your complaining.. Get a life outside of a game.. And when it comes around if you want to play it for 24 hours a day for a few monthes in a row.. Go on right ahead.

I left these forums because it's sickening just how lame some of you people act.