View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur View Post
why did the youtube video get deleted by the guy that uploaded it then?? it showed me meditating and 10 ppl shouting "get him get him" & oh this is gonna be so fun" and loads of other oh not so nice things, then you all ran up, i popped a drink and forcearmor2 and ran away. one guy even said look he is speedhacking lol (even tho its impossible to speedhack when the detection software is running)

and i didnt say anything until one guy yelled run *****. funny thing is, all this and no proofe to back it up.

wo you really are en ignorant tool you know that? its impossible to speedhack when the speedhack software is running.

why on earth would i do that? at the time i was friends with most of you guys.

have i ever done anything before that, that hinted towards me being a douche like that?

again after someone shouted run *****, i got mad.
You were just added to the Exploitation Team for the EMU correct? So I guess that would include the way you speak to the community and/or present yourself as being part the the SWGemu Team should be a little more appropriate. With that being said, perhaps you should ease up on the way you are speaking to others on here, you are making yourself and the team look pretty bad. All community's venting and opinions is to be expected, so roll with the punches for now and respond a little later.

Last edited by Miller0000; 10-19-2009 at 12:54 PM.