View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur View Post
only reason i did that was because so many people thought i used the speedhack to get jedi, which i didnt, everything with jedi was legit, and since i was the first one i got alot of benefits, looted holo easy, the grind was easy since jedi xp was much higher, had easy rumors all the way, and the most important thing....

i was one of the first that figured out rumors, like a week before it was mentioned on the jedi progression thread. I had done i think 10 rumors by the time it became public that rumors was the way to go.

and who on earth runs around looking for their rumor mobs? i just used the luas hehe
Did you edit the .lua or just read it? Assuming you're talking about Lua script, it's an exploit used to get Jedi faster either way.

Quote:
sorry but im gonna call you an idiot right here, you mean that the speedhack detection was never used in swgemu before now? LMAO

atm you are a tool, if you think i go around and grief people, i have never griefed anyone, and if you dont believe me, so be it, i couldnt care less

i didnt do it to delay their quest, are you really that stupid to think i would travel 6km just to **** someone over?
V
Quote:
funny how some people have completly misunderstood what happened
Then explain the following, is it not true?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahonra View Post
Then why did you shout in spatial "I killed Mellachie for you guys! Hahaha" right after ruining Wrikes Padawan quest? I told you in the Cnet cantina that a group was on the way to complete the trial. 10 mins later you were there killing Mellachie.

Look, you gained respect by deleting your Jedi (assuming you aren't given a new one), so don't ruin that by continuing to claim you didn't intentionally ruin Wrikes quest.
Quote:
funny how people get things wrong wow, i am speechless,

my toon didnt get deleted, i only got a name change

thats it, nothing more to say about that.
^ This is the reason for a lot of the outrage, you were given special treatment, a name change. Who else gets a name change? If you did nothing wrong, as you say, then why apologize at all... why was a name change needed, and finally, why come in this thread and give more reason for those already pissed by your actions to protest more?

You have the potential to be a decent guy, I've seen it. You really need to work on anger issues though, and stop being so damned defensive when you know you're wrong.

My issue wasn't with you, it was with the decision to give special treatment, you just happened to be the recipient. Don't get that confused.