View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentBrel View Post
the core 3 server needs to have the jedi skills taken out. my reasoning is that it is beginning to be just like the NGE minus the UI. all i see are glowsticks everywhere and heals going off when they are getting beat down. i am just wondering why you devs would let people be a jedi if your trying to get away from the nge cause as of right now the only proffession being uses is any variation of jedi or jedi heals and a combat. i am all for hybrid characters but in the testing stages it doesnt leave room for us to test the ranged when we get saber thrown and insta ganked by 4 jedi.

FLAME ON all you jedi!

those of you who actually care about testing know i am right so why back the jedi idea up?
From what I understand, jedi are not going to be implemented until several months after the live version of Emu is released. WHy so many jedi??? I think it is because we have a bunch of wanna-be's. I say sure, go for it, but most of the other combat prof's are not being tested as thoroughly as they should be. Remove jedi for the time being and test the rest.