View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 05:42 PM

Do not forget when its being updated expect alot of internal testing, restarts, tweeking and down time. Yes this is a Emu we all have been looking at from day one *Well atleast I did. But give more paitence. I myself will be in basic training, then navy training then my armed forces training. Which is like 14 wks + 5 wks + 9 wks = 28 wks of training overall so give or take 6 months. I will be damned if I do not get to see sun crushers launch before I am off which is oct 18th. And trust me I still have paitence for this emu!

In short, do not rush the swg emu team. They are very dedicated and take every little detail as it should be but better! I was around since day one. NGE might be ok but it doesnt compare to pre-cu. Sony would of done ok if they sticked with the skill tree. But they didnt. And I await the added expansions *obi wan, wookies... Plus all those fun quests and JTL!

(Please oh please godly people whom I bow down to. Make sure JTL+Wookie+Obi is gonna be included!!) I do wish for there to be insight on this! i missed the quests and instances and stuff!