View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 09:29 AM

this code is useless and wont be used in the finished product any testing done on it will b equally useles, this was just something to sate the complainers tbh. The OR is the important thing that is what is going on the suncrusher server that is what the release is dependant on.

This patch is really and truly just something to give the people who dont want to do anything but play. It serves no practical purpose for testing as the codebase that is being used for it will be defunct at the time the OR is done.

You want a real server to play on? well thats going to be suncrusher which is dependant on the OR To be finishd to be launched, seems to me you players who just want to play a complete game should be hoping and pushing for OR Completion as well.

the reason the source changes made to put this patch on the TC nova server havent been put on SVN are because they are useless to the end product and to keep certain things secret ingame on TC but mainly because the code will not be used in the end product.

So again why arent you more interested in the OR Being completed and put on the TC as that is what everything is dependant on, the testing going on with the codebase in use in this update really has no use for the OR Development so really your not truly helping test anything that has bearing on the finished game server at all.

What your doing is playing which is fine but please dont confuse the two this update has nothing whatsoever to do with the end product or the suncrusher server

In my shor stay I have read everything i could about the OR and it is a major major rewrite to the codebase all this update is for is the people who just want to play, but rest assured without the OR there will be no game to play beyond the TC