View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:26 PM

well done

I've been keeping an eye on SWGEmu ever since i found out about it two years ago. I decided to give it a try two days ago and I must say I'm very impressed.

SWGEmu group has donated a lot of their valuable programming time towards bringing Pre-CU SWG back to life and by looking at some of the posts in this forum I dont think most people appreciate it. I hope the SWGEmu group can be compensated financially for all this effort down the line.

With the donation meter in place and the cashflow of the donations disclosed and updated monthly I think you will see an influx of donations. When people see and understand what their donation is helping accomplish (better hardware leading to a more stable server ect), they will feel like a more needed part of the team.

With that said, I too will setup a montly donation of $10. This is nothing compared to the SWGEmu team's programming time every month but I hope the trend of support continues from the player base to help bring SWGEmu closer to completion with a heavier budget.

Thank you again for the time and effort.