View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 01:48 PM

as far as the afk thing... yes its anoying.

however, have you ever tried leveling dancer or musician? every 5 seconds or so I'll get 14-36 exp depending on if anyone is watching or listening. You also must have wounds in order for me to get the ent healing exp which is ALSO nessissary.

I do use a macro on my entertainer, mainly to automate the florishes instead of sitting there button mashing like a mad man. Usually there is an afk medic or doctor sitting near me with his own macro on to heal my action pool as it swiftly drains.

I count, right now, 7 people inside the cantina at cor doing either an afk macro while staying at thier pc, or just plain ole afk macroing.

The main problem is those that try to afk macro combat professions. Those are alot more fun than the ent and art trees... You seriously must have never tried to level either. Its not like their hologrinding, they're just trying to help out those that need buffs, or ent mind / BF healing.

edit: oh, and every time a fix goes through the afkers are force logged off. So every half hour is a clean slate for you to try to get in.

Last edited by ceid; 10-03-2009 at 01:54 PM.