View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArclightX View Post
If you consider that baiting then that's unfortunate. It most certainly was NOT my intent to bait anyone into anything despite what you might think. If you're asking me "ok, if you're not trying to bait people then what exactly was/is your intent here?". It's simply this.

There are so many smack-tards on this board that you can start a thread simply asking "what time is it in your part of the world" and you're pretty much guarenteed that some leet speaking 2-year old smack-tard will chime in with the usual "wtfhaxorroflcopterlulque/i'm a stupid idiot whose only goal in life is to look cool while marginalizing you at the same time" response.

Frankly, it's all but impossible to ask a legitimate and/or intelligently though out question or remark without getting a few (and more likely many) replies of that nature. If it weren't already obvious I'm really really really REALLY tired of that s**t. I'm tired of not being able to ask questions or more importantly READ OTHER PEOPLES' informative questions without having to sift through 8 pages of stupid childish remarks.

With that said I'm taking the hard line and qualifying every post with "If you reply to my question like a smack-tard then yup, i'm going to do everything in my power to have your behind banned." In an ideal situation the mods/staff/whoever would ban these people without needing a nudge from anyone. There should be a minimum mature level of conduct enforced here. The fact that there isn't absolutely baffles me.
If you think these forums are bad... stay completly away from most official gaming forums. But by ( from what i've seen ) claiming what you won't tolerate usually ends up getting you buried in exactly that. (SOE's SWG Forums are almost famous for that crap.) That you haven't been is a testament TO the increased maturity of the people on the forums. Yes your going to have the odd few who have to be trolls, but will have those no matter what.

If I may I suggest possibly rephrasing or ignore the garbage and sift for good posts. I know you've posted taht your tired of it..but is best solution of you feel the mods aren't doing "enough"

EMU Suncrusher
TK/Dancer
Roleplay Federation (RFE)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SWG Intrepid RIP
TK/Musician
DEF Entertainment