View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
Oh please! Alienate a community by telling them to be patient and kind? Give me a break! We are all capable of human decency. There is NO reason to keep nay sayers around as there are lots more people who value every minute a dev puts into this game. They DON'T need us... we need them! Do you actually believe that when this project is finished only 20 people will be left to play due to banning the evil-spirited ones? *put the crack pipe down please* The day we accept bad behavior for fear of not being around bad behavior is the day we need to check into therapy! People who moan and groan for the sake of moaning and groaning offer NOTHING constructive. They DO give us insight as to how reprobate their need for attention is!

If we all got along life would be much BETTER! Get a clue!
i can understand a little *****ing from ppl you throw coin each month but all and all you're on point. there is definitely more than 20 ppl that have the patience enough to wait. Hell you could ban every nay-sayer and when the live emu is released half of those guys will be itching to find a way back. I agree with ban the bastards that dont contribute and bring negativity. Btw is coding hard to learn lol. I would do it if i knew how.

Last edited by \/icious; 04-18-2010 at 12:06 AM.