View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
I didn't feel as though this was important to be included in the bi-weekly, but here's what I've been toying with...

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k9...enShot0011.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k9...enShot0012.jpg

I've been trying to implement pre-pub 9 weapon (including lightsaber) trails into publish 14... It's a little complex but I am learning a LOT about pixel_ and vertex_program's.

Also I haven't been working on Kashyyyk as much, since Synter's WS editing tool will be going into internal testing rather soon, which with it I will be able to place objects/structures MUCH more easier than I currently can.
Beautiful trails there. Atleast those look very similar to ones we see in movies

I'm almost tempted to bug Uli in helping you guys out. I'd love to learn some of the crap you guys are doing.. but I'd be pulling away from my Mod project for HL2 =( (Gotta finish the first release of that!)

----

Over-all I can't say I'm not impressed. At first I thought it was a small team just doing what we've been doing for years. Obviously I was wrong. I'm happy to see you guys experimenting on a much higher level, and it's for Pre-cu. Being involved with that's gotta be fun as hell (frustrating at times but fun hehe)

So Uli, keep your PM box monitored in the next few months.. if not sooner (HL2 Mod project is almost in its beta stage).

Keep up the good work!

--------
@ The SWGEmu Devs

---

Good god what an update. Glad to see you guys really have your head on straight. It LOOKS like everything is downhill from here (In the good sense). It seems to look like you got the main structure in place, and it looks like you just gotta clean a few things up and screw in a few more pieces for v1.0.

Maybe 2008 will be the magical year?? Who knows.. hell we know better than to put "dates" in place! But from the looks of it this year might be it!

So in advance - Congrats! and Good f***ing job

-----

As for everyone else!!!

Go f*** yourselves!! With Love lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedak View Post
There is no enough room in this thread for my ego!
We know man. Yes I <3 you that much Nedak!