View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattwo View Post
so is suncrusher just about ready then? or do we still have to wait? also sorry you have to leave the team, I hope development doesn't go slower..
It is safe to assume there will still be a while before SunCrusher is ready to go. Think of it as how Max said it, "The Developers have the goal of fixing existing issues and implementing all the needed systems for a playable galaxy."

With the progress that has been made within each month, it is amazing how fast things will come. Just be patient and good things will come in time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apowerr View Post
Whats up with Suncrusher forums? Is it going to be a completely separate forum from the swgemu ones or just like a subcategory?
From what I understand, it will be a completely different forum that only pertains to the SunCrusher server and not SWGEmu itself. There, questions such as "Will you guys implement y in way z?" will be more welcome than asking here or in the Devchats, heh.

Also, did Aremathiea leave for personal reasons? I don't remember seeing anything about him leaving before, and it makes me sad to hear that he's gone. Arem is awesome.

~June 20th, 2008~

The FEW, the PROUD, the TROLLS.

Last edited by metalhomicide; 02-15-2009 at 11:10 PM.