View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 12:34 PM
Retired Game Master

ColaCan - As a player, I see it as - those are the rules. I agree with you in theory. However, as pointed out, this game relies on profession interaction and goods exchange to function. Allow too much mistrust to breed and the game is gimped. Therefore the rules are in place and suggestions to ignore a player's ability to report violations are not appreciated.

----------------------------------------------------

As a CSR - Everyone should choose a slicers that they trust. However, this is not always feasible. It is suggested that players should Screen Shot an examine of the object beforehand with serial number, chat logs of the exchange, screen shot the trade window, provide date and time, etc. Those screenshots will be required for resolving slice-and-run issues.

Game MasterFONT=Arial]

[/FONT] SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

[19:31] <+stevedeath> I am currently being held hostage by an invisible force. He wants one million in US currency, and a plane to Havana. He calls himself: The Box.
<serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><s erpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa> </serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa>