View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonx2040 View Post
When I saw "So I am wondering what to tell my teammates.." I wanted to seriously find you, and somehow try to shove the knowledge that this is a "TEST SERVER" into your head. Instead of complaining about how you and your friends can't get in, find a way to throw a couple bucks to the servers so they can be upgraded to raise the server cap. If you want to "support this community", you aren't doing it by whining.

No, I am not one of those people who managed to get in, I haven't logged in for the last couple days, same as the rest of you.

Of course there's going to be many more people interested in SWGEmu than the number of people that can fit onto the server without it crashing. Especially after a huge update which got even more people wanting to play.

If you can donate through Paypal, do it. I wish there was a way you could donate besides Paypal, since I dislike their service fees, but oh well. If I could write a check/send cash, I would.

I officially second your suggestion regarding alternate payment methods. I don't have Paypal yet (even if I were to get one in the near future, that's being rather ambitious given my current position in life and I'd still have to fill it with money like any bank account), but I still wanted to give money for upgrades and stuff. Seeing that 500+ surplus of money can REALLY go a long way in expanding the gaming experience such as hardware upgrades as suggested previously. If money's an issue, we should all do our best to solve that problem. It's the least we should be able to do as game-base fans; just a lot of us are unable to provide the capital because of this limitaion and/or we simply don't have that much to spare. Otherwise, we should be seeing this forum loaded with gold bar stacks.

XBOX LIVE tag- Roaring Turttle

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GO GO POWER STAFF-TEAM! In MMO world, STAFF=GOD

Last edited by Master Chief; 09-28-2009 at 07:45 AM.