View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8722 View Post
Bro, I think the reason everyone is getting mad at you here, is because you are accusing SWGEmu only, on SWGEmu's boards, when we are here trying to unite everyone.

Don't come to the SWGEmu boards simplying accusing JUST SWGEmu and telling our devs they need to get back on track. Simply its the community of developers, meaning all teams and communities.

And wah, don't worry yourself too much being offended by people on a forum, I sure as hell don't.
I'm not defending or attacking the poster you talk of but remember this - we can't post all post on the ANH forum about this as it's not open to everyone. So an open discussion can only happen here.

I've got my fingers crossed about information sharing (merging is not really feasible with different cores/engines). As was made clear in Kyle's OP, this is about not having to repeat collection of info - the research that the Representatives are asking for here and that ANH is asking for. Pooling the researched info could significantly shorten the process.

The only likelihood it might not come to pass is if people are not willing to let bygones be bygones, or if they perceive they have more info and so would gain significantly less than they provide. I don't think either of these will happen so I'm hopeful.

But attacking people on the forum is/was a thing of the past that hopefully we are all moving away from.