View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrek98 View Post
I'm not defending or attacking the poster you talk of but remember this - we can't post all post on the ANH forum about this as it's not open to everyone. So an open discussion can only happen here.

I've got my fingers crossed about information sharing (merging is not really feasible with different cores/engines). As was made clear in Kyle's OP, this is about not having to repeat collection of info - the research that the Representatives are asking for here and that ANH is asking for. Pooling the researched info could significantly shorten the process.

The only likelihood it might not come to pass is if people are not willing to let bygones be bygones, or if they perceive they have more info and so would gain significantly less than they provide. I don't think either of these will happen so I'm hopeful.

But attacking people on the forum is/was a thing of the past that hopefully we are all moving away from.
For a while True Galaxies has been used as SWGANH's means of communication so most of the development discussion on there part has been done there, tis all I meant. He came here accusing only us, not both teams. Kyle specifically called out both teams for doing wrongs....well not specifics but he didn't blame any which side for the non-cooperation we are having.

I'm not attacking him, but I am letting him know why his words are offensive to the SWGEmu devs and community and why some others are lashing out at him.
"You Know It"