View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 07:27 AM

I don't even type like that guy and you could just look at the IP addresses... you guys are awfully touchy. Sheesh, sorry for trying to contribute.

Edit: PS (I do this edit: ps thing alot, bad habit of mine to re-read my posts and come up with more thoughts after the fact) djolovicl did you read the bulk of my post where I supported the single account policy? I wasn't trying to attack you... I'm just honest. I think as a representative of the community you shouldn't be so dismissive to people who offer criticism. One hundred people who blindly agree will not get you as much value as one person with the guts to disagree, even if you disagree with the disagreement. Isn't that the point of having forums, to discuss things and explore every angle?

The way I see it Jat was saying you could save a lot of time by dropping the account policy since people will try to get around it, and people who do cheat the system will have an advantage over those who don't. I think he's right, but I still think the one account policy is better than letting everyone have as many accounts as they want, so I said so and why.

Anyway it seems from the reaction I'm getting that nobody wants my opinions in this thread, so this will be my last post. I'll just lurk and keep my big mouth shut while I wait for the devs to get things done, I trust them to do the right thing and I really appreciate their hard work. SWG when it was new was the best MMO experience I've ever had and just thinking about a chance to re-live those days has me all tingly. Good luck and thank you to everyone involved.

Last edited by Xaat; 04-12-2009 at 08:07 AM.