View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 08:18 PM

To get bent out of shape over a wipe on a TC is just.... crazy to me.

To the team...

To me the backing down is a bit worrying. This to me could be the start of a slippery slope. It is your server to with what you see fit. Yes, totally alliterating your community is not a good thing at the same time you are not a corporation, you don't have a board of directors and there are no share holders. Do what needs to be done. You will NEVER please everybody. The staff here needs to do what they feel is best for the project as a whole. Not what a bunch of random posters on a forum say. This is what started the whole down turn of SWG in the first place.

Polls on forums and forums themselves are not accurate representation of your community, people will make multiple accounts till they pass out just so their point of view wins.

We have you all to thank for building this game again, we should be thankful for these opportunities. Until this all goes public we play by your rules, not the other way around. Your server(s) your rules. if the community doesn't like your rules they can start up their own servers. I thought that was the staffs stance on everything, or has that changed?

Just concerned a bit.

:ROCK:

Azaree Noise/Kettemoor
Mayor/Beggars Canyon