View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by opoke View Post
But this isn't the only usage of the blue frogs. I know it's been awhile and my memory isn't the best, but the pre-CU offiical TC had blue frogs added on occasion to test out certain features so that non-TC players could come in and try them out. Fresh eyes and all that...
just to clarify on this. Pre-CU on the official server never had blue frogs other then 2 .. and both of them were locked away in certain locations that only a few people (besides QA) had access to ...

it wasn't till a bit after the CU came out that they would regularly drop them on there, but normally it was on a clone of a server that was temp .. but not on the official TC server (i played there on a regular basis pre CU, and even CU ... up till when the NGE hit ... and then it destroyed the old community on the TC because of the near perm frogs... )

but either way, they are good for quick testing of certain aspects that need to be checked out ... but a lot of people just use them to twink out their char and then duel each other ...