View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubbe View Post
Everyone will be running in black or the monotone grey composite. Because no one is bothered to make a special order for a customized armor. And when you find a real good armor for a good price you figure out it have the wrong color... And we won't see guilds with their own customized armor. Just like NGE
I do agree with this and the matching guild armor colors sound great.

Although I still disagree that it should be the default, it will be optional (hopefully) for admins. And it sounds like you could make a strong argument that it didn't much matter to the armorsmith and that there are more positives for letting customers choose rather than the smith. Someone said earlier that it should be put into an armor color kit that is bought, and I think that is a good idea.

did it honestly matter that much to armorsmiths? I had a wookiee and jedi at the time so I didn't pay much attention to the composite armor scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomarru View Post
Lubbe, the point was that armour smiths could recolour the armour at any time, you just hand it to them and they have access to the colour wheel like we used to.

That way you can get them customised to your needs before or after you buy them.
if this is possible, then disregard what I just said.