View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanni View Post
I have to disagree with you kel on just one little point, I wish they had said PLEASE do not ask about test server status.. the current msg reeks of SOE and the way they treated their player base.. any old timers who were kicked out of Theed during the NGE riots will know what I am talking about.
I would like to point out that I was the one who sugjested the Idea. And for good reason. After the last 3 days of "when will the server be back up" and "I cant get past loading objects" posts, every 5 minutes. It got really tiresome to reply to every one the same way.

Would you prefer that they just didnt reply, and no one replyed to the 15th and above posts about the same subject? Every one on this forum that has explained this has explained it to death.

what do you want? for every one to explain the exact same thing every four new threads? if you dont like the iritation, pls people, start using the God **** search button. It's not just for decoration. and if you dont know how, just go into any section, it doesnt take all that much looking to find a post on this. In fact they are really hard to miss. most have that nice Lock symbol on them. and they are ever 4 to 6 threads. Just look a little.

Edit:
I now restate my request to get a poll going on whether we can just ban any one to lazy to open a thread that says "when will the server be back up" or Cant get past loading object". I really think it would cut down on the posts if you added. DO NOT ASK ABOUT SERVER STATUS, OR YOU WILL BE BANNED

I really think this will be far more efective. LOL

Last edited by Ratchet' Autobot; 03-20-2009 at 10:02 AM.