View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Retired Game Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quelogue View Post
I don't know how relevant this is, but maybe I can shed some light here. About a week or so ago, a bunch of us QoCA ents were doing a bit of entertaining (as is our wont) in the cantina on Coronet. A few staffers were hanging out with us, and after a while the idea was kicked around about transferring to 0,0 on naboo for a private party. We were advised by by one of the staff members that a "shortcut" was available, and given instructions on how to get there, which included going into the Theed cantina and back out again, whereupon we would find ourselves at the 0,0 location.

My assumption was that a temporary portal had been set up just for the benefit of the attendees, but perhaps my assumption is misguided here. If it isn't, then perhaps this temporary portal was (accidentally?) left open.
We can not set up a 'temporary portal' even if we should want to. It was advice jokingly given to you as I seem to recall. This bug is legitimate and is at the very least affecting Theed cantina and Moenia cantina. I don't think we have specifically tested any other locations but if you find that other buildings are affected please let us know.