View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 01:41 AM

Since I don't have the time or the energy right now to read back and quote individual smacktards, I'll just generally address a few of the stupider arguments made by some of our more "special" posters:

"We need a wipe because I'm bored! There is nothing to do!"

Protip: You can start a new, clean character at any time and grind professions at any time- which is exactly what you'll be doing after the wipe! Imagine that! For extra challenge, don't give yourself items and credits from your own alts! It's like starting clean ANY TIME YOU WANT!

"We can't have frogs! What fun is there if we eliminate weeks of pointless profession grinding on dead code!? I'd get bored and quit!"

Protip- If the only thing in this game that amuses you is grinding new templates... don't use the frogs. Go grind all you like! You can enjoy all your well-spent hours not testing a damn thing while the rest of us continue to also not test a damn thing. (Dead code, remember?) If any completely new classes get added (unlikely) guess what! We can still test those!

Individuals making such regarded comments can stop at the door to pick up their complimentary bike helm before they hurt themselves.

P.S.