Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 09:08 AM

Apart from the generally accepted ideas (more frequent/regular updates, etc.), someone mentioned a reorganization of the Future Server Ideas forum, which has sort of been attempted in the stickied "condensed ideas" thread. Creating a sub-forum for different general topics (e.g. subforum for new feature recommendations such the weapon/armor threads, another subforum for "things that people want to change/fix" like the balanced buffs or broken classes or insane DoTs, and another one for Jedi.... cuz there are waaay too many Jedi threads, lol) would be very helpful, I think

Also, just to comment on the server forum that was taken down, I think the idea that was suggested here wasn't so much for people to be posting in the various server threads or starting up communities, but maybe for each server to post what it would be doing (like village vs hologrind, balanced buffs vs. unchanged buffs, etc.) I dunno, I never got around to checking out the server forum before it was taken down, so I don't know what it was like

Last edited by Kothliim; 03-30-2007 at 09:12 AM.