View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow2k View Post
So the TC is dead code, yet...if you reset it, suddenly it needs a lot of testing? It is the same code, that makes no sense.

This wipe was all about instant gratification. People want to be able to insta-master any profession. People want everything reset so they can play and PvP right now, as if the project were finished. Guess what, it isn't. Don't toss out the word testing as if you mean it, it insults my intelligence.

The wipe had nothing to do the furthering the EMU project. If the devs needed a wipe to test stuff, they'd just do it. That's the last time I explain that.

I'm done posting in this thread. I don't think think I can stand anyone else trying to tell me a player ran economy needs to be tested.
I voted no without the ridiculous frogs. If you seriously believe nothing could be tested with a reset then that's your problem. They decided not to do a reset with the only viable excuse being the frogs (which never should have been an option) and that they once again catered to the crying minority of the player base who didn't want to lose their precious Jedi's, not that nothing could be tested (a revamped Jedi system for example).