View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 03:18 AM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roodypooh View Post
if that is truely te case which i highly doubt there is NO reason for any member of this made up team to be on TC... Like Kyle said they have private server/servers they use. Let Aushor and the rest of the hackers screw up the private server. No reason to have them on regular TC if they have private servers that could be tested on and still use the bug tracker or whatever to report hacks/exploits.... But sadly you'll see things back to what they were acouple days ago.
Stop blaming only one person for everything you think is wrong, Ashur is not the only one that was hacking or that got banned. I have seen 3 or 4 black names for <STORM> and no one seems to mention them.

As for screwing up servers you seem to be forgetting that the whole point of TC is for us to try to screw it up as much as we can, so all bugs, exploits, opportunity for hacks, bad code can be exposed, reported and fixed. Somewhere in the process people confused this for a live server and started treating it as such.

I'm sure when SC launches, no hacks or exploits will be allowed, but until then remember that this is a test server and your gaming experience and enjoyment are not a priority atm.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlock View Post
a lot of crying over exploting. FINDING these exploits is a good thing. So long as it is reported, and the "exploiter" is willing to help in order to secure it from happening again.

This is a test center. not a play server. Dont get so upset about someone exploiting. Id rather them do it here, and have the exploit fixed, than have them do it on a live server where it will cause serious grief and damage.

Stop worrying about your own fun in gaming and help test the bugs. Find exploits so we can fix them now.
Basically the same thing i posted, nice to see I'm not alone.

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...

Last edited by Vlada; 10-19-2009 at 03:21 AM.