View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermat View Post
really gestorter, its easy to say you exiled this member but i highly doubt it, even seemed to be proud of a unlock using a exploited cm pack to the point of making a video about it. i mean after all do it once do it twice? and further more aside from a simple misunderstanding at mellichae, i dare you to find one single instance of ashur or anyone else in storm for that matter continually griefing anything. storm hasnt griefed a damn thing since this update was added, prior to however yes we DID DB in duels all summer long. since this update most people to busy to grief plain and simple
Bootsy? C'mon. That video was made because it was our first guild unlock and they wanted to keep it, it had nothing to do with the bug being used there or to even show it off. I have nothing to do with it, I was only on Vent as all of it happened and heard what was going on and us yelling at this person for even mentioning the bug to begin with. We all agreed he was being immature, stupid and shouldn't have bothered with it. He is out of the guild, proof can be shown if you don't believe that. But as stated, reported and not used again, and I do believe by Kyles own words, there's nothing wrong with any of it as long as it is reported and not repeated. Whether or not people choose to believe that, well all I can say is find proof on it, because none exist.

Odissa: Master Image Designer/Master Tailor

Arihanna: Master Rifleman/Master Combat Medic

Blutsaugerin: Master Doctor

Making gamers out of moms since 1996'

http://www.alloutassault.net