Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 11:06 AM
Services Manager

It is not a flame. It is a simple statement that punctuation is a good thing, which, from the looks of it, is not a widely accepted view on the internet. "Immaturity and Stupidity do not mix with good results." is also not an open flame directed at anyone; once again, it is a simple observation that people who have little maturity and lack intelligence often do stupid, dangerous things. It's not directed at any one person or persons.

As for the chat log...
Quote:
<PhantmLdr> MudRat, be quiet.
<MudRat_02> no i wont be quiet
<MudRat_02> this is just childish
<MudRat_02> its like 'he who must not be named' off harry potter
<MudRat_02> cmon guys
Later...
<Ultyma> everyone stfu
<MudRat_02> yeah stfu everyone
<Ultyma> you too asshat
<MudRat_02> lol
<MudRat_02> wasnt it assmat?
Later...
<MudRat_02> phantmldr you assmat
I admit my idiot comments were out of place. However, we did tell him to stop it with the topic he was going into, which he flatly refused to do, and started insulting.

Quote:
SWGEmu Homepage

IMHO the main page looks horrible. I do believe that many new people ask questions, which have been answered before, because they are not directly pointed to the right spots. FAQ, "About SWGEmu", etc. should immediatly catch the visitor's eye. Maybe add a newbie section.
Agreed. I'll talk to Ramsey as soon as possible about that.

Quote:
Development Process

The whole development process is undisclosed.
Most likely it will remain that way; however, Ramsey has given some suggestions for the community on what to do. If you would like to do that, go ahead.