View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubbe View Post
They do it with purpose. They tell the newbies that they have to go to 0,0 on Tatooine and stuff to become a jedi and so on...

Yeah it's true. Believe it or not, but I actually fell for that gag. Here's the confirmation: There's NOTHING at double/triple zero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekaika View Post
Thank you for the replies thus far guy/gals. We knew folks were looking for a way to help, and let me say again that we really appreciate the interest.

To reiterate what Iny said, this would (theoretically) be unofficial (regulated) community based IRC help, for the community, similar to what you find in the Community Support forum. There are many people who are very familiar, and seeking a way to contribute. What better way, than to welcome and assist new joiners to the project in IRC?

Keep the feedback coming. We'll be in touch.

And also this is one of those things that I am willing to do all I can for not only because it's something worth working for, but also there's some self-satisfaction that comes out of it. Right now, I'm trying to become a Dev for this sake, and even if I fail, I will have still put in the effort, and that's what this is all about, I believe: effort!

XBOX LIVE tag- Roaring Turttle

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GO GO POWER STAFF-TEAM! In MMO world, STAFF=GOD

Last edited by Master Chief; 08-02-2009 at 11:14 PM.