View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 03:33 AM
Game Master and Event Coordinator
Community Team

I am completely astounded by the progress this project has been making these past few months. Just reading over the last 4 to 6 postings of Bi-Weeklies shows that this epic project has fully turned the corner, and a true PreCU experience is in plain sight! The player enthusiasm and support is completely awe inspiring and extremely humbling.

I am extremely glad to be a part of this community and the team resurrecting one of the best--scratch that--THE BEST MMORPG ever to be imagined, and it is truly a collaboration between the coders, the testers, the players, and the supporters.

The outpour of encouragement from all of the people involved truly excites and motivates me to further ramp up my involvement in the implementation of features that I have been part of. Expect to see more static spawns in caves on planets (more like Moons!) such as Lok, Rori, and Talus, in the near future, not to mention the various factional encounters on the way!

The increase in activity on our bug tracker (http://www.swgemu.com/support) has been monumental in the progress of completion of the core features, and I encourage all players to report ANY glitch/bug/discrepancy they find. You may not realize how important these simple reports are to the functionality of finished game, but they will be the CORE of the polishing that will take place as more and more features of this diverse world are implemented.

I want to take the time to say thank you again to all the people who support this project, including all the hard work by the Developer Team, and that your time is well spent! It may feel a heck of a lot like fun, but at the same time, its getting us to our final goal that much faster!

Don't hesitate to hop on the Test Center, or the IRC network to get involved! I'm always glad to meet fresh faces and long time vets. I'm almost ALWAYS around, and you can feel free to strike up a conversation with me about pretty much anything . I look forward to seeing you all out there in the field! LONG LIVE PRECU!

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.