View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 11:15 AM

First off, thank you all so very very much for everythng you are doing. It is very exciting that this is becoming a reality.

Now I know that everything is going pre cu pub 14ish.. On that note:
Will there be issues addressed that existed at that time (pre cu) as you build the emu, or will it be more of an exact copy and then issues addressed?
I'll use an example: Force sensative combat melee speed worked on ranged weapons, while the range speed did not... This is just an example of the weird quirks pre cu had. Will things be right the first time, or will these bugs be ironed out after you achieve pre cu status? Forgive my ignorance on programing, but I'm just not sure how things get implemented.
Ive often wondered if these things were an easy fix but SOE ignored them because they thought "Why? We are going NGE soon anyway.."

Again, thank you very much for all of your work.. I know it will be done when its done. So please, make sure you get out to the pool and enjoy some margaritas this summer, we had patience with SOE, so we can certainly be patient for live!