Thread: Update 9/4
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 01:15 PM

who are you? I asked a question as to why updates werent happening, and I got a bunch of 15 year olds saying the same garbage over and over.

I actually have respect for the mods and devs because they are actually respond rationally and they respond in regards to what the topic is, not just a bunch of random **** about being patient.

I have been a part of this community for as long as anyone here, if not longer. I simply do not care if I sound like an ass to you, I really could care less, people who know me, know me. I dont care what you think or the other people here trying to defend nobody asking about updates. If I offended you then too bad.

As i stated before, me coming off like an ass is subjective, pretty sure Oru was responding to the 2nd post I made when I was aruging with the offended kid who responded to my first post, Ive talked to the devs and mods on here numerous times and been here for a long time, If I sound like an ass when I ask "whats going on with updates" then so, so, sorry for stepping on your toes. Don't get so offended by something that doesnt even regard you.

Maybe it is easy to realize whats going on, for people who log on the TC, dig through numerous threads everyday and hang out on IRC, you do however realize that 99% of the people that follow this project only look on the main page for updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrej View Post

All I know is I would have told you to f--- yourself for that comment if I was in there shoes.

well hey, thats awesome, but you arent them, if I was them I would probably ban anyone under 20 years old...but again, nobody cares because I nor you are devs. and you clearly don't understand the situation and circumstances in which it was asked in. But yea you got me spot on dude, im a begger and a leecher and I constantly throw around offensive comments to the devs....

Last edited by IG-EightyEight; 10-05-2007 at 04:09 PM.