Thread: Update 9/4
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IG-EightyEight View Post
there is 18 pages in this thread, Sure every person who wants an update can dig through fire and flames and 30 page threads to get a small detail, thats a great idea, PM the mods and maybe they can just use that as the main way to get updates out. im not going to read ever post to see if one post has a word or 2 about an update. Stop trying to argue to argue, putting it on the main site site is always going to be the best idea..and what do you know, thats what they DO! you have no arguement.

Nobody said they have to tell us anything, ive stated that NUMEROUS times, I asked a question as to why there hasnt been any updates on the main page, and i have also stated there is information in some threads that would be great to see on the main page, how many times do i have to explain this, jesus christ, do you even read my post?

i swear, the comprehension here just gets lower and lower everyday.
You got me there. I mean there's NO possible way you could...I don't know...search for the information that you want inside individual threads. Oh...Wait, there is. The search function. Use it. BTW, the updates are RARELY going to be discussed in just one post.

Those who think they know everything annoy those of us who do.

- My t-shirt