View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 12:10 PM

Again, I will do whatever I can to help out. Note I said "whatever I can," meaning I can't be here 24/7 or anything like that. I do an assortment of other things, such as play on XBox Live (if I'm online there, feel free to contact me should you also be on XBox Live; my gamertag is in my signature if you're curious), eat/sleep, write; what I'm trying to say is I'm still, as Agent Smith puts it, "only human."

I'm not all-powerful, and I am still no less strapped of time as any high-school graduate, but I will be here through the best and worst of the project: IRC, forum, and game; lock stock and barrel. All I can offer is that I give you my all. I'm just a nice guy trying to lend a hand to folks, and my big hope is that I can help divert any distracting queries/thoughts away from the devs so that they can focus on their Object Restructures and all their Godly biddings. At absolute least, call me a "firewall:" If anything I'll be the wall to shield against "flamers" to prevent distractions from the key members: Devs and such. Although my largest ambition/aspiration is that I'd join Their ranks, I still will do whatever I can to help Them even if I am not with Them and Their busy omnipotence.

Point made: I'll do everything in my power to help, but know that my power is not limitless, EVEN if somehow, through some miracle, I became STAFF.

XBOX LIVE tag- Roaring Turttle

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GO GO POWER STAFF-TEAM! In MMO world, STAFF=GOD

Last edited by Master Chief; 08-14-2009 at 12:16 PM.